Thursday, April 30, 2009


Quick blog to let you see how I spend my weekends.....
Yes that is a soccer field. This one was in Birmingham. Well a suburb of Birmingham. We rode with the May's Elliot is the blond in the background Thomas May is kicking the ball and Jorge is thinking about running. They were warming up. Unfortunately this field was a little different. The "stands" were a good distance from the actual field so this is about as close of a shot as I could get. Shucks. I will try my best to get better pictures from the State Cup Mother's Day weekend.
So yes I watch boys running around a field chasing a ball for about three hours every weekend. Well every weekend until after Mother's day weekend. Then it will be September or October before we chase the balls again! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment